Home / Translation Service
- Company/Financial/Business Documents
Financial reports, progress reports, revenue and expenditure budgets, financial notes, business ethics codes, correspondence, offers, training materials, proposals, mergers, acquisitions, brochures.
- Technical Documents
Environmental Impact Analysis (AMDAL), Environmental Impact Analysis (ANDAL), instructions for use (user manual), engineering (civil, marine, mechanical, electrical), aviation, feasibility studies, composition, labels, standard operating procedures, etc.
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate
- Deed of Incorporation
- Deed of Amendment
- Diplomas (and other academic documents)
- Cooperation agreement
- Court Judgment
- Our team is able to translate up to5000 words per day (about 20 pages). The completion of the translation is determined by the level of difficulty and the number of pages. The translation is done by a translator without help from any automatic machines.
- Translation fee is determined based on 2 methods:
- Based on word numbers of the original text(untranslated text). This will be much more effective and easy therefore the client will know the total cost that must be paid before they request.
- Based on page with the following conditions: A4 paper size (21x29.7 cm), top, bottom, left, right margins 2.5cm, Arial font, font Size 12 points, double line spacing. This format displays an average of 225-250 language words per page.
- Special discounts will only be given to regular customers and non-profit companies.
- The on-time guarantee only applies